Alexander Gow Fire Equipment Co.
Inspections and Testing
Our Certified service technicians perform annual United States Coast Guard and A.B.S. fire equipment inspections on all types and sizes and vessels from large container ships to small yachts. A thorough testing of all components includes weighing all cylinders in the main and independent systems. We weigh and tag all portable fire extinguishers. A Certificate of Inspection is provided upon completion.
When was the last time you had your system or portables inspected? If it's been more than a year, then you are due for an inspection. Count on us to service your system to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing people and property are protected. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 632-2810
- Annual USCG / A.B.S inspections and certification
- Hydrostatic testing and recharging
- EPA approved Halon 1301 recycling and recovery
- Annual / semi-annual inspections of fire alarm and suppression systems: Carbon Dioxide, FM 200, Halon 1301
Portable Fire Extinguisher Service
- KIDDE, BADGER and AMEREX extinguishers
- Parts & service for CO2, Halon 1211, dry chemical, pressurized water, K type (kitchen) and Halotron extinguishers.
Commercial/Industrial Fire Systems
- Inspections & Repair
- Design & Engineering
- Intelligent Fire Systems
- High Sensitivity Smoke Detection (HSSD)
To learn more about our fire systems, visit our fire systems page.